Welcome To Legacy Grain Cooperative
Our Mission Statement:
Advancing our Legacy by creating value via modern facilities, dedicated employees, superior service, and sound marketing.
[read more about Legacy Grain]
|Aug 01, 2022|
|Sep 01, 2022|
|Jan 01, 2023|
|Sep 01, 2023|
|Jan 01, 2024|
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.
- Cotton Mixed on Monday
- Cotton futures were mixed on the day, with front months 10 to 54 points lower on Monday. Deferred contracts were up 28 to 34 points. The weekly Crop Progress report from USDA had the cotton crop at 69% setting bolls, 5% faster than the average pace. The crop was also...
- Hogs Higher on Monday
- Hogs Higher on MondayLean hog futures were up 30 to 97 cents on Monday. October was trying to close a large discount to August, with contacts up $1.90. The USDA’s National Average Base Hog price was $127.48 on Monday afternoon down $1.59 from the previous day. The 8/4 CME Lean...
- Soybeans Mixed to Start Week
- Soybean futures were up ¾ to 4 ¾ cents in the front 2 contracts, with other months down 2 ½ to 9 ¼ cents. Meal futures were the weak spot of the values, with contracts down 40 cents to $6. Bean oil was up 26 to 61 points. A flash...
- Wheat Mixed on Monday
- The wheat complex was mixed to start the week. Chicago SRW led the way to the upside, with contracts 2 to 5 ¼ cents higher. KC HRW saw mixed action, with front months down ½ to 1 ½ cents and deferred contracts ½ to 1 ¾ cents higher. MPLS spring...
- Cattle Start the Week on a Higher Note
- Live cattle futures were 15 to 47 cents higher on Monday. Last week’s cash market stayed mostly near $135-136 in the South and $143-147 in the North. Monday action was mostly compiling showlists for the week. Feeders were the leaders, with contracts up $1.17 to $2.22 on Monday. The CME...
- Corn Closes Lower on Monday
- Corn futures were down 1 to 2 ¾ cents in most contracts on Monday, with a few deferred contracts steady. USDA reported separate new crop flash sales of 105,000 MT to Italy and 120,000 MT to unknown destinations via their daily reporting system this morning. Export Inspections data showed 555,620...
HOURS: MONDAY - FRIDAY 7AM - 4PM.
2022 Fall NGMO Soybean Program Premium will be $1.80
Please Contact the Stonington Office (325-3211) or Moweaqua Office (768-4416) if you are interested in the NGMO program.
DAILY MARKET COMMENTARY
Stonington, Illinois (62567)