Welcome To Legacy Grain Cooperative
Our Mission Statement:
Advancing our Legacy by creating value via modern facilities, dedicated employees, superior service, and sound marketing.
[read more about Legacy Grain]
|May 01, 2021|
|Jul 01, 2021|
|Sep 01, 2021|
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.
- Corn Closes Up Double Digits
- After see-saw trading through the early portion, Friday’s action came to a close with corn futures 9 1/4 to 13 1/2 cents higher. New crop December corn rallied 65 cents on the week, but the inverse from July prices only tightened by 20 1/4 cents. December is up more than...
- Wheat Prices Higher for Weekend
- Going into the weekend, wheat futures posted more gains. SRW futures ended the session up by 7 3/4 to 9 1/4 cents. KC wheat closed with 10 cent old crop gains and 8 3/4 to 10 cent new crop gains. Minneapolis spring wheat went into the weekend break with gains...
- Lean Hogs Mixed for Weekend
- ean hog futures closed mixed after trading both directions on Friday. The summer delivery months were down triple digits, while May, October and December stayed higher with gains of at least 27 cents. USDA’s National Average Base Hog price for Friday was $113.70, after a $2.72 drop. The May 5th...
- Cattle Market Closes Mostly Higher
- Front month cattle futures gave back most of the early session gains, and went into the weekend mixed but mostly higher. October and December contracts were UNCH to 2 cents in the red, but June was up 55 cents. USDA reported catch up Friday sales in KS for $119. The...
- Beans Rally 20+ Into Weekend
- At the end of the last trade day of the week, soybean futures were up by 21 3/4 to 25 cents in the most active months. That was mostly led by new crop, as the inverse from July to November tightened to $1.56/bu. Soymeal futures closed the session near the...
- Cotton Mixed at Close
- Cotton futures go into the weekend with a mixed close on Friday. Old crop prices were 92 points weaker in July and 31 points weaker for the thin October. New crop December and March contracts came back from midday losses and ended the last trade day of the week 10...
- Shootin' the Bull
- Inflation Knock-knock-knockin’ On Golden Door
- I Remain Bullish Sugar Prices
- Here Is My Platinum Trade
- Ready for More Hot Gold and Stocks Profits
- Yara launches Agoro Carbon Alliance
- Silver to $300
- NZDUSD Is Still Pointing Higher Based On Elliott Wave Theory
- Copper DID Test All Time Highs - Now What?
- National conservation goal: 30% of U.S. land and water
Legacy Grain Hours
(Please Call if you have questions, CONTRACTS DUE BY FEB 2ND)
2021 Fall NGMO Soybean Premium will be $1.40. (This is the same premium as the current 2020 program)
2021 Tax Information Regarding 1099's
Legacy Grain Fiscal Year Ended
April 30, 2020
DAILY MARKET COMMENTARY
Stonington, Illinois (62567)