Welcome To Legacy Grain Cooperative
Our Mission Statement:
Advancing our Legacy by creating value via modern facilities, dedicated employees, superior service, and sound marketing.
[read more about Legacy Grain]
|Nov 01, 2021|
|Jan 01, 2022|
|Sep 01, 2022|
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.
- Cattle Close in Black for Friday
- Live cattle futures rallied into the close on Friday. Futures bounced from early session losses of as much as $2+ to close with 2 to 25 cent gains. December ended the day UNCH at $137.90. The bulk of cash business was above $136 for the holiday week with some sales...
- Triple Digit Losses for Friday Cotton
- Cotton futures closed off their lows on a late Friday session bounce. Still, front month futures were triple digits in the red to end the week. December came back from more than 5 cent losses to end 378 points weaker. The other front months gave back 199 to 417 points....
- Soybeans Bounced for Close but Stay Red
- After sharp 20+ cent losses to start Friday, soybeans bounced back to end the day down 11 1/4 to 13 3/4 cents. Soymeal futures also came back but stayed with $2 to $2.80/ton losses at the bell. Soybean oil futures ended the session with 150 to 185 point losses. Indications...
- Corn Bulls Fight Back into Close
- Futures rallied back from early Friday losses to close in the black. December traded within a 21 1/4 cent range on Friday, and posted the highest close since July 1. USDA reported the cash corn oil prices for the week averaged 55 to 61.08 cents/lb by region, which was down...
- Hogs Close Triple Digits Weaker
- Friday closed with lean hog futures $1.40 to $2.65 in the red. USDA’s National Average Base hog price for Friday was up another 53 cents weaker to $55.13. CME’s Lean Hog Index for 11/23 was down another 59 cents to $72.56. USDA reported 17,472 MT of pork was sold for...
- Wheat Closes Mixed on Late Rally
- After starting the Friday session double digits in the red, wheat futures rallied into the close. For SRW that left the board 5 1/4 to 6 1/2 cents lower on the day. KC wheat closed 3 1/4 to 6 1/4 cents in the red for the front months. MPLS futures...
MON. - FRI. 7AM - 4PM.
2021 Fall NGMO Soybean Premium will be $1.40. (This is the same premium as the current 2020 program)
2021 Tax Information Regarding 1099's
Legacy Grain Fiscal Year Ended
April 30, 2020
DAILY MARKET COMMENTARY
Stonington, Illinois (62567)