Welcome To Legacy Grain Cooperative
Our Mission Statement:
Advancing our Legacy by creating value via modern facilities, dedicated employees, superior service, and sound marketing.
[read more about Legacy Grain]
|Dec 01, 2023|
|Jan 01, 2024|
|Feb 01, 2024|
|Mar 01, 2024|
|Sep 01, 2024|
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.
- Hog Prices Drop by Triple Digits
- Front month lean hog futures settled the session with $1.12 to $1.45 losses for Tuesday. The Feb contract now sits at a 75c loss for the week’s move. The National Average Base Hog price fell by $2.26 to $53.96 in the AM report. The 11/30 CME Lean Hog Index was...
- Wheat Rally Continues through Tuesday
- The front month wheat futures market continued the strength through Tuesday with another round of gains. March Chicago wheat was up by 10 ¾ cents, and now sits 29 cents off the low. KC wheat prices were up by a nickel across the front months. Spring wheat futures were up...
- Beans Fractionally Mixed as Meal Steals Margin from Oil
- The Tuesday soy market saw meal rally 2% while the oil fell by 2%. Beans themselves were fractionally mixed at the close. Soymeal futures ended the day ]$4.70 to $11.40 higher on Tuesday, while Soybean Oil futures fell 92 to 98 points. On net, the CME Synthetic Soy Crush was...
- Tuesday Gains for Corn Futures
- The corn market settled the Tuesday session near the highs with 2 ½ to 5 cent gains across the front months. South Korea’s KFA is on the market for 68k MT of feed corn via tender. Trader estimates ahead of Friday’s December WASDE and Crop Production reports show analysts are...
- Cotton Rallies back on Turnaround Tuesday
- Front month cotton futures were 47 to 100 points higher for a turnaround Tuesday close. March led the way, and is now at a penny premium to the soon to expire Dec contract. The Dollar Index rallied another 0.34% on Tuesday. The Cotlook A Index backed off by 50 points...
- Cattle Futures Rallied back on Tuesday
- The Turnaround Tuesday for cattle flipped the board into the black for the week. Futures rebounded by $1.35 to $1.90 across the front months. Feeders led the way with 1.7% to 2% gains of as much as $4.17. There were no confirmed cash trades on Monday, with cash trade last...