Welcome To Legacy Grain Cooperative
Our Mission Statement:
Advancing our Legacy by creating value via modern facilities, dedicated employees, superior service, and sound marketing.
[read more about Legacy Grain]
|Sep 01, 2023|
|Jan 01, 2024|
|Feb 01, 2024|
|Mar 01, 2024|
|Sep 01, 2024|
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.
- Cattle Closed in the Red
- Front month fat cattle futures fell in tandem with the other ag futures, ending the session $1.77 to $2.02 in the red. The feeder cattle market settled lower by $0.80 to $2.87. USDA reported cash trade from $183 - $187 with most sales near $185 in the North. TX sales...
- Corn Closed Red on Thursday
- Front month corn prices ended the Thursday session with 6 ¼ to 7 ¼ cent losses. The December contract ended just 1 ¼ cents off the low for the day after an 8 ¼ cent range. Most of the ag markets dropped on the day, as did the equities, following...
- Double Digit Losses for Soybeans
- Front month soybeans ended with 1.5% to 1.99% lower on losses of as much as 26 ¼ cents. The November contract settled near the low for the session. Soymeal futures closed down by $6.80 to $7 after the weak Thursday session. The Soybean Oil market ended with 1.5% losses of...
- Wheat Closed 2% in the Red
- Wheats fell on a broad sell off session across the ag markets. Chicago futures fell 1.6% to 2.2% across the front months, including a 13 cent loss in Dec. KC wheat futures ended the session down 14 to 18 ½ cents on a 2.5% loss in the December contract. Front...
- Red Close for Thursday Cotton
- The nearby cotton futures market ended with 15 to 39 point losses on Thursday. Most of the ag markets were weaker on the day following the FOMC meeting. USDA’s Export Sales data had 105,767 RBs of cotton sold during the week that ended 9/14. That was 3x higher than the...
- Hogs Drop Sharply on Thursday
- December futures ended the session with a limit loss of $3.75, as the other front months were $1.52 to $3.15 in the red. USDA’s National Average Base Hog price for Thursday was 71 cents lower to $78.09. The CME Lean Hog Index for 9/19 was 9 cents higher to $86.67....