Welcome To Legacy Grain Cooperative
Our Mission Statement:
Advancing our Legacy by creating value via modern facilities, dedicated employees, superior service, and sound marketing.
[read more about Legacy Grain]
|Feb 01, 2023|
|Mar 01, 2023|
|Jul 01, 2023|
|Sep 01, 2023|
|Jan 01, 2024|
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.
- Midday Cotton Gaining so far
- Front month cotton prices are working 74 to 120 points higher through the midday portion of Thursday following the FOMC’s 25 basis point rate increase. Equities are working higher as well with the (SPY) tr ading 1.35% higher as well. Weekly Export Sales data from the USDA had 171,160 RBs...
- Hogs Higher through Midday
- Nearby hog futures are trading with gains of 90 cents to $1.52 so far. USDA’s National Average Base Hog price was $2.43 higher to $72.86. The CME Lean Hog Index from 1/30 was $72.58, down by 13 cents. USDA’s weekly Export Sales report showed 30,399 MT of pork bookings for...
- Cattle Bouncing Back So Far
- So far for Thursday the cattle futures market is trading $1.05 to $1.45 higher. Feeders are also rebounding with a $2.82 gain in the March contract. The Thursday FCE had 974 head listed, but got no sales between %156 bids and $158 asks. USDA saw no cash trade for the...
- Thursday Wheat Futures Red through Midday
- The midday wheat quotes are red so far for Thursday. CBT SRW is down 3 to 3 3/4 cents. Midday KC wheat is down by as much as 7 1/2 cents in the front months. Spring wheat futures are trading with midday losses of 2 1/4 to 3 1/4 cents....
- Beans Bouncing Back for Thursday
- Nearby soybean quotes are 7 1/2 to 11 3/4 cents in the black so far. Soymeal prices are trading $4.50 to $5.50 in the black for midday. Front month soybean oil prices are trading 8 to 16 points higher so far. USDA reported 735,951 MT of soybeans were booked during...
- Corn Fading through Midday
- Midday corn shows fractional losses in new crop with 4 to 4 1/2 cent losses in old crop. USDA reported 1.593 MMT of corn was sold for export during the week that ended 1/26. That was up by 75% for the week, 36% from the same week last year and,...
DAILY MARKET COMMENTARY
Stonington, Illinois (62567)