Welcome To Legacy Grain Cooperative
Our Mission Statement:
Advancing our Legacy by creating value via modern facilities, dedicated employees, superior service, and sound marketing.
[read more about Legacy Grain]
|Apr 01, 2021|
|May 01, 2021|
|Jul 01, 2021|
|Sep 01, 2021|
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.
- Beans Gain on Mixed Product Values
- The soy complex ended the first trade day of the week mixed. Beans were higher on Monday with gains of 0.66% to 1.15%. Meal futures were also higher with 1.1% to 1.32% gains. Soy oil futures closed the session with losses of 0.11% to 0.75%. The CME synthetic crush was...
- Cattle Complex Continued Lower
- At the settle on Monday live cattle futures were another 20 to 57 cents in the red. For June contracts that combines for a $6.75 drop since the last green candle on April 7. Preliminary OI in April is 7,410 contracts ahead of next Friday’s (30th ) expiration. There have...
- Afternoon Fade for Wheat
- Wheat futures pulled back from the midday highs on Monday to close the session mixed. HRW futures closed with gains of as much as 2 3/4 cents, but CBT SRW futures ended the day fractionally mixed to 1 1/4 cents lower. Spring wheat futures also closed fractionally mixed after pulling...
- Cotton Fades to Close Mixed
- After posting midday gains, front month cotton futures closed the Monday session mixed. Old crop prices were down 32 to 45 points. New crop futures were 3 points in the red for December, but 7 points in the black for March. OI in October futures remains minimal, at just 29...
- Hogs Up Triple Digits for more Expanded Limits
- Lean hog futures recovered most of the triple digit drop from Friday, and will maintain the use of expanded limits for the Tuesday session. Futures were up $2.27 to $3.17 at the close. USDA’s National Average Base Hog price was $104.94 up by 45 cents. The CME Lean Hog Index...
- Corn Closes in Black on Monday
- At the closing bell for the Monday session, corn futures were 6 1/2 to 8 cents higher. New crop prices were stronger, gaining as much as 1.56% on weather concerns ahead of the planting progress update from USDA. US corn planting reached 8% of the expected area through 4/18. That...
- "Shootin' the Bull"
- Livestock Report
- Bitcoin Driving Force? BRTI Chart for Review & Trading Levels 4.20.2021
- Soybeans - Just My Opinion
- Gold, USDX: The Board is Set, the Pieces are Moving
- Pausing Stocks and Gold Fireworks
- Beyond the Spotlight: April 19, 2021 (Bonds, Beans, Cattle)
- Sugar ( $SB_F ) Forecasting The Rally After Elliott Wave Zig Zag Pattern
- Bayer expands carbon program
- Livestock Comments
Legacy Grain Hours
(Please Call if you have questions, CONTRACTS DUE BY FEB 2ND)
2021 Fall NGMO Soybean Premium will be $1.40. (This is the same premium as the current 2020 program)
2021 Tax Information Regarding 1099's
Legacy Grain Fiscal Year Ended
April 30, 2020
DAILY MARKET COMMENTARY
Stonington, Illinois (62567)